Hypodermic Needle 21g
- 21 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
1. The needles fit the luer nozzle( 6% ISO Standard 594/1), or the luer lock.
Nozzle(6% ISO Standards 594/2)
2. The needles are treated by silicone oil and triple sharpened according to the ISO7864 standard.
3. The coloured hub permits to identify the diameter of the needle.
4. Sterile, single use, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic.
1. Cannula: Made of stainless steel AISI 304, diameter and length according to the ISO standards 9626.
2. Cannula sharpening: Triple and painless, it is polished by special technology. (ISO 7864).
3. Cannula cleaning: Electrolytic + ultrasound cleaning.
4. Lubricant: Medical grade silicone oil, according to ISO7864 and USP Class VI.
5. Needle hub: Made of medical grade Polyvinyl chloride, coloured according to the ISO standard 6009.
6. Adhesive: Epoxy resin is used to fix needle and hub.
7. Blister: Medical grade gelatinized paper and plastic film.
In blister: 100PCS/ box, 10,000PCS/CTN.
In bulk: 10000PCS/bag, 20,000PCS/CTN.